Collection: Dental Direkt
DD Bio Splint P HI
High Impact Thermoplastic
DD Bio Splint P HI blanks consist of thermoplastic acrylic polymer based on polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), with no toxic or allergenic materials. Using CAD/CAM technology, you will achieve a perfect fit with no re-machining. With our DD Argus-Scan system and the DD Bite Splint module from Dental Direkt Designers by exocad®, you can build splints with adjusted surfaces. Thanks to our manufacturing process, the material is absolutely free of distortion and strain for a perfect fit.
- Biocompatible – medical thermoplastic, no chemoplatic!
- Industrially polymerized – minimal residual monomer content
- High fracture resistance and long-term stability (bruxism treatment)
- Lowest water absorption – long-term stability of the fit
- Good polishing properties – smooth surface are less susceptible to discoloration and plaque deposits, which at the same time minimizes the risk of inflammation.
- Flexural strength: ISO 178
- Charpy impact strength, +23 C: ISO 179/1eU
- Density: ISO 1183
- Water sorption: ISO 20795-1
- Solubility: ISO 20795-1
- Residual monomer content: ISO 20795-1