Ultimate all-in- one dental milling machine!
The CORiTEC 350i, an all-around workhorse for the small and medium-sized lab, is capable of processing all of today's dental materials including titanium and CrCo. The modern and optimized milling machine kinematics, with high free angles of the 5 axes of over 30°, allows milling and grinding in wet and dry processing in high quality. The zero-point clamping system allows for easy blank change by pressing a button.
- 5-axes simultaneous wet/dry processing for exceptional speed and precision.
- Processes all dental materials including metals for greatest versatility.
- Axis tilt angle up to 30°.
- Automatic 20-position tool changer with chip protection cover.
- HF spindle with up to 80,000 rpm.
- Integrated PC control with touch screen for easy operation.
- Front-end processing of workpiece (B-axis in 90° position).
- Zero-point clamping system to change the blank with just a press of a button.
- Integrated cooling liquid basin and pump.
- Tilt angle for machining with 98mm blank is A-axis +/-30°; B-axis +/-25°
- Integrated wet processing
- Servomotors on all axle drives
- Tool fitting 6mm shafts
- Weight of 180 kg
- Size of 758x790x857mm (width/depth/height)
- 100V-240V; 50-60 Hz; 2200 W
- Compressed air supply is 6-9 bar constant supply, 60 liters/min
- Processes 98mm/98.5mm blanks; CAD/CAM blocks
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh