KDF Zircom PLUS Sintering Furnace
Temperature precision and even heat distribution create delicate zirconia implants in a single, fast-acting furnace.
The KDF Zircom Plus Sintering Furnace is a robust machine that operates with strong Zirconia materials to create beautiful, long-lasting applications. Zirconia’s popularity is attributed to its staunch durability, biocompatibility, and high tolerance to wear and duration. With a large, open furnace and a max temperature of 1,600°C, the Zircom Plus Sintering Furnace is fit to allow full mouth cases at controllable and ideal sintering temperatures.
The Zircom Plus Sintering Furnace is designed to transfer an even heat distribution with reduced cold spots and a precise temperature control of within 0.5C accuracy. Molybdenum disilicide, the primary heating element, prevents the zirconia’s inner core from oxidation and the high heat protects against potential chemical reactions.
2 Stackable Trays
2 stackable trays included with each purchase of a Zircom Plus Sintering Furnace allows capability for up to 75 units per firing cycle.
Accommodates Various Types of Zirconia
With the ability to process a wide range of zirconia, technicians will have full autonomy over choosing the desired properties and characteristics of the applications they create. Dental bridges, crowns, implants, and inserts will have a glistening and natural appearance.
- Power Requirement: AC 220V. 50/60Hz. Max. 2.5kVA
- Dimension: 17.8 (w) x 28.6 (h) x 21.3 (d) inches
- Display: 3.5inch LCD Color Display
- Firing Platform: Ø95mm (3.74 inch)
- Weight: 110lbs (50kg)
- Programs: 100 (20 Steps)
- SD Card Slot: Software Update Program Back Up
- Max temp: 1,600°C (2,912°F)
- Even heat distribution design and eliminated cold spots inside of the furnace
- Durable and economical
- Larger try to fit full archs
- 2 trays stackable
- Precise temperature control of within 0.5C accuracy
- User-friendly control
Complimentary CAD/CAM Process Evaluation
Imagine is excited to offer complimentary CAD/CAM Process Evaluations to help your business recognize areas where your digital workflow can be improved
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh