NextDent 5100 3D Printer
3D Printing Made Simple
Dental labs across the globe are choosing to implement 3D printers into their workflow to maximize efficiency, lower operating costs, and increase productivity. The NextDent 5100 dental 3D printer by 3D Systems aims to simplify workflow while remaining economically attainable for the average lab or clinic. With simple, easy-to-use hardware and a straightforward touch screen, the NextDent 5100 3D printer operates with ease and provides consistent high-quality results.
A Brand You Can Trust
In 2017, 3D Systems, the company that pioneered additive manufacturing technology by creating the world’s first 3D printer in 1986, acquired NextDent: the leading producer of biocompatible dental 3D printing resins worldwide. These two innovators have consolidated their strength to build a top-level printer that is shifting industry standards by making 3D printing easier and more accessible than ever before. 3D Systems has applied over 30 years of experience in 3D printing to harmonize with NextDent, resulting in the most optimized, refined dental 3D printer available. Granted the prestigious Cellerant “Best of Class” Technology Award in 2018, the NextDent 5100 works directly with NextDent resins to optimize effectiveness by removing the time-consuming step of fine-tuning software and hardware.
Featuring a breakthrough in additive manufacturing, non-contact membrane Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology produces highly accurate, detailed results at an exceptional speed. Figure 4™ technology together with NextDent’s expansive portfolio of materials results in unmatched performance, versatility, and quality.
Setting the New Standard in 3D Printing
Cutting-edge slicing software from 3D Systems provides a smooth and simple way to prepare and edit files, print, and manage each restoration all through one intuitive interface. Its multifunctional platform is equipped with the tools necessary to transform any open CAD design or .STL file into a highly accurate and durable restoration with quick precision. Identical to the software that comes with 3D Systems industrial printers, 3D Sprint combines powerful functionality with distinct user-friendliness. Free software upgrades allow your lab to grow with ever-evolving technological advances and remain prevalent in the industry.
An Approachable Price Point
The objective is simple: in order to revolutionize digital dentistry, dental CAD/CAM manufacturing must be accessible to virtually every lab and clinic. NextDent’s approach is to prioritize unparalleled results with compelling cost-effectiveness to provide tremendous value to dental labs and clinics.
A major development compared to other best-in-class dental 3D printers for labs and clinics, the NextDent 5100 3D printer is a complete digital dentistry 3D printing solution for 10 indications in a range of 30 unique NextDent printing resins. With the largest range of 3D printer materials for dental medical devices, NextDent resins are biocompatible as well as FDA and HC approved. The extensive collection of unique resins paired with the NextDent LC-3D Mixer and LC-3D Print Box generate a steady and reliable workflow. NextDent’s fully integrated system gives you access to a wide variety of restorations and appliances such as: digital dentures, orthodontic models, crown and bridge models, long-term temporaries (provisionals), pressable wax restorations, surgical guides, splints, night guards, try-ins, custom trays and long-term dentures.
About this printer
- Complete digital dentistry solution for 12 indications in a range of 30 NextDent materials
- Orthodontic models
- Crown and bridge models
- Long-term Temporaries (provisionals)
- Pressable wax restorations
- Surgical guides
- Night guards
- Try-in and long-term dentures
- Part of a complete workflow with NextDent materials, 3D Sprint® software and post-processing
- Accuracy, repeatability, unmatched productivity and low total cost of operations
- Flexibility to address multiple indications with range of NextDent materials for medical and non-medical devices
- This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow
- Non-Contact Membrane Figure 4 technology
- High speed productivity
- Build Volume: (X x Y x Z): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions
- Quickly swap and remove resin trays, print platforms can be removed with one hand, and easily remove parts from the print platform
- Touch screen with clear indicators and works with gloves
- Material Quality Guarantee and traceability for regulatory bodies
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 65 microns (0.0025 in) (390.8 effective PPI)
- Wavelength: 405nm
- Operating Environment: 64-82 F (18-28 C), 20-80% relative humidity
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 4.0A
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 19.25 x 38.22 in
- Weight: 76 lbs
Complimentary CAD/CAM Process Evaluation
Imagine is excited to offer complimentary CAD/CAM Process Evaluations to help your business recognize areas where your digital workflow can be improved
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh