NextDent LC-3D Print Box
A Modernized Light Box
The NextDent LC-3DPrint Box is a revolutionary UV light box, suitable for post-curing 3D printing materials. The LC-3DPrint Box is equipped with 12 UV light bulbs strategically placed inside the box. This ensures that a product is illuminated from all sides, which results in a quick and uniform curing cycle. The spacious interior allows you to easily cure multiple products at once. In addition, the box has enough space to place an articulator inside. If necessary, the UV light bulbs can be changed easily.
Immersed in UV Light
With a quick and uniform curing cycle for dental 3D printing material, NextDent LC-3D Print Box’s high load capacity provides ample space for curing multiple products at once, including a wide enough range for full articulators. Featuring 12 UV light bulbs and a full light spectrum (300-550 nm) that illuminate from every direction, a noiseless operation, and controlled temperature for optimal curing, post-processing with NextDent becomes a fast and facile step to achieving a refined end-product.
An Effortless 3D Sequence From NextDent
NextDent supports a seamless and easy framework for 3D dental printing: from biocompatible printing materials, the LC-3D Mixer for stirring resins, the powerful NextDent 5100 3D printer, a simple alcohol bath, followed by a quick post-curing cycle with the contemporary NextDent LC-3D Print Box, 3D printing operations can naturally conform to any dental lab or clinic workflow.
- High load capacity (LxB 26 cm, H19, 5 cm)
- Full light spectrum (300-550 nm)
- Short polymerization times
- Controlled temperature for optimal curing
- Objects are illuminated from all side
- New post-process method (without additional nitrogen)
- Freedom to set individual exposure times
- One Unit for all countries
- Related voltage: 110V/230V, 50/60Hz, 2,6A/1,3A
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Fuse: T2.0A, AC250V
- Dimension: 41(W) x 44(L) x 38(H) cm
- Weight: 48.50 lbs