Efficient, simple & dedicated wet milling - capable enough for the lab, easy enough for the clinic.
The DWX-42W has been built to provide the type of wet milling that most labs and clinics are after but have a hard time finding: a dedicated wet mill that is affordable yet highly efficient when it comes to producing crowns and short span bridges in glass ceramics, composite resins, and PMMA. With a 60,000 RPM spindle, high capacity double filtered coolant system and an automatic 6 bur changer the DWX-42W can produce up to two dozen glass ceramic crowns per day with ease and be ready for more tomorrow.
- Compact 4 axis motion system, perfect single unit crowns up to 3 unit bridges
- High speed 60,000RPM direct drive spindle with 3mm collet
- 6 position automatic tool changer with built-in tool length/breakage sensor
- Compatible materials: glass ceramics, composite resins, PMMA
- V-Panel control for easy operation, maintenance and service
Power cord, USB cable, Roland DG Software Package CD, setup guide, drain hoses, dedicated milling burs (4), detection pin, dummy pin, rotary axis correction jig, ATC magazine correction jig and screw, hexagonal screwdriver, hexagonal wrench, measuring cup, mounting screws (4), milling bur removal jig, coolant tank, waste receptacle, filters (2), regulator with stay and screws (2), maintenance kit, daily maintenance card, 6 mm air hose, coolant additive, Ethernet cable
Complimentary CAD/CAM Process Evaluation
Imagine is excited to offer complimentary CAD/CAM Process Evaluations to help your business recognize areas where your digital workflow can be improved
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh